Unveiling Paradise: Dive into Luxury at Our Newly Revamped Resort in Darwin
Experience the Epitome of Tropical Opulence with New Pool Villas, Lagoon Pool, and Dining Delights
RESORT-STYLE AMENITIES & IMPRESSIVE CONFERENCE FACILITIES
Travellers flying into Darwin Airport have an easy decision. Whether you stay at the lush, tropical Mercure Darwin Airport Resort or choose the budget-conscious, business-friendly accommodation at Novotel Darwin Airport, you will enjoy access to the full range of 4-star amenities at both hotel properties.
Discover the creation of new pool villas, suites and bungalows perfectly capturing Darwin’s tropical environment. An extensive renovation combined, open reception area, along with a new one million litres lagoon pool, which is one of the largest city hotel pools in Australia, poolside cabanas, children’s aquatic playground, and new poolside dining, set in extensive tropical landscaping
The resort now offers two poolside dining options. The new Splash Café joins the laid-back Cossie’s Poolside Bar & Bistro, which is situated in tropical gardens and showcases the Territory’s famous barramundi as well as grills, salads, pizzas and burgers. Tropical cocktails and mocktails are created by the experienced bartenders to complement the poolside atmosphere.
The all-new gym at Novotel is equipped with state-of-the-art weight and cardio equipment, and both hotels offer sophisticated conference and special event facilities.
Whether you’re planning a working holiday or have a little work to do during your family holiday, our Darwin Airport hotels combine the renowned value and efficiency of Novotel corporate hotels with the rich comforts and amenities of Mercure Resorts.
Enjoy 4-star accommodation and facilities:
- Complimentary airport shuttle (both properties)
- 24-hour guest service (both properties)
- Free Internet in all social areas (both properties)
- Modern, beautifully appointed accommodation (both properties)
- Conference and event facilities (both properties)
- Apple Mac Web Corner connectivity centre (Novotel)
- Car Park (both properties)
- Tropical lagoon-style pool with deck and pool bar (Mercure)
- Outdoor lap pool (Novotel)
- Sports bar (Mercure)
- Cossies Poolside Bar and Bistro (Mercure)
- New fitness centre (Novotel) with 24 hour access
- Lobby shop (Novotel)